Make the Shift to Data Driven Decision-Making
KI Design specializes in helping organizations mobilize and protect personal data assets. Technological innovation is transforming every aspect of the management of personal data: analytics, communications, and performance management, as well as privacy and cyber security. KI Design consultants work collaboratively with your team to select or develop innovative data solutions that give you a competitive edge, save future costs, and increase operational efficiency.
- Program Definition: The vision, strategy, and plan for a comprehensive data protection program
- Consent: Management of individual consent and notifications
- Compliance: Ability to ensure compliance with laws and standards of practice through auditing and monitoring
- Data management lifecycle practices for collection, use, retention, and disclosure
- Access: Services to enable individuals to access and manage their own personal information
- IT: Solution design, standardization, and controls
- Physical Design and Network: Data transmission formats and encoding practices
KI Design specializes in developing privacy and security for multifaceted service environments, such as multi-organizational and multi-jurisdictional data initiatives. We work together with our clients to select or develop innovative products/software that will best suit their organization’s unique characteristics, goals, mission and infrastructure. We strive to give our clients a competitive edge, by selecting products that save future costs and enhance their processes. By implementing a continuous, proactive and systematic privacy and security program to manage data risks, your company can make the most of big data analytics.