Secure customer and employee personal data, and implement industry-benchmark levels of privacy compliance
Cybersecurity Management Building and Improving Cybersecurity for Retail
Cybersecurity Management is a crucial issue for retailers that manage sensitive customer and employee for personal information, including credit card details, rewards program data, and payroll. For a company to grow into full privacy maturity, privacy governance needs to take place on a number of levels. These include ensuring that:
- The architecture of your IT systems is secure
- Any new technology solutions, such as online platforms or mobile apps, are secure
- Your staff are well trained in privacy and security awareness and procedures
You & your legal team is up-to-date with the latest developments in relevant federal and state legislation
- The board of directors and CEO are briefed on privacy implementation on an ongoing basis
Best Support To Implement Industry In Best Practices
Compliance: Your company’s capacity to ensure compliance with laws and standards
Governance: Privacy governance across the organization, including roles, overall framework, and risk management
Consent: Manage client consent and notifications in line with legal obligations
Standardized IT Solutions: Get secure IT solutions that will expand your business and improve customer experience. We will help you with needs analysis, solution design, implementation, quality assurance, and change controls.
Privacy and Cybersecurity Practice Evaluation
Identifying and mitigating risks in an organization requires expertise, vigilance, and commitment. It is easy to become preoccupied with day-to-day issues and overlook the privacy and security obligations your company has to its customers and employees. KI Design works with clients to identify and analyze operational gaps and navigate the legal and technological landscape for privacy and retailers.
Our evaluations cover
- Privacy compliance obligations for boards and executives
- Legal privacy obligations and best practices for consumer data
- Industry trends and their impact on the organization
- Updating or adopting new technologies to protect consumer data
- Analysis of practices for managing employee privacy
- Ensuring privacy and security compliance throughout the organization
Download our report
KI Design’s Practical Guide to Data Privacy and Security for Retailers.