Project & Portfolio Management
KI Design develops business transformation Information Technology solutions. Beyond simply supporting adoption of new technologies, we develop mature business models that garner our clients a lasting competitive advantage. KI Design can help you deliver on your IT priorities, implement controls, and monitor risk environments on an ongoing basis.
KI Design provides Program and Portfolio Delivery Management and Information Technology advisory services to organizations seeking to improve their management of risk and compliance. Our experienced professionals have implemented and supported KI PPM for more than 50 major clients in the government, banking, healthcare and telecommunications sectors. We can help you manage technical, operational, and legal risks by providing practical, representative, and proven-successful tools and methodologies, along with ongoing access to our local experts.
KI Design can bring an Agile or Waterfall approach to implementing project and portfolio management solutions to satisfy your needs. Whether your goal is to implement an enterprise-wide Project and Portfolio Management solution, develop a risk management or privacy program, or design Identity and Access Management or federation, we have the right tools and experience. Our KI PPM services have helped our clients deliver successful projects, achieve quick results, and easily optimize portfolio investments.
KI PPM offers world-class functionality and flexibility features, including dashboarding capabilities, easy-to-use reporting, workflows, and configurability:
- Easy-to-Use Ad Hoc Reporting : Quickly access critical data housed within KI PPM using drag-and-drop report building functionality powered by Jaspersoft.
- Enterprise Portfolio Management: Gain real-time planning and analysis views into the total cost of a service to present a one-to-one comparison across investments.
- Enterprise and IT Project Management Office (PMO) Financial Management: Leverage the power of comprehensive financial planning capabilities to view total cost and effort across a portfolio of projects.
- Obtain a holistic view into all demand, including project work, service work, and incident-driven requests to more accurately forecast resource requirements and cost tracking.
- View critical project information to anticipate delivery issues before they occur: KI PPM offers a global view of project status so that schedules and deliveries can be kept on track.
- Resource Management: Help achieve an equitable balance between resource capacity and project demand.