Information Security Services
Our consulting team includes information security professionals experienced in the role of Chief Information Security Officer. As a senior-level executive, the Chief Information Security Officer’s primary role is to develop a security program to protect an organization and to reduce risk. We can bring our cybersecurity expertise to your organization, developing and implementing a mature cybersecurity program with policies and procedures designed to protect enterprise communications, systems, and assets from threats. Your KI Design Chief Information Security Officer can liaise across departments to align security initiatives with wider corporate goals.
Your KI Design Chief Information Security Officer will provide the following:
- Security Risk Assessments: Perform a security risk assessment to identify gaps and vulnerabilities within your environment.
- Remediation & policy development: Develop IT and security policies to achieve compliance and increase the security of your organization through defined and repeatable processes.
- Compliance management: Identify, plan, manage, and budget adherence to cybersecurity compliance programs.
- Vendor management: Work with existing and new vendors to ensure their compliance with security best practices and security compliance objectives.
- Technology selection: Assist in selection of security technologies, to include remote monitoring, SIEM, Endpoint Security, and more.
Our cybersecurity consultants can support your organization based on years of experience leading projects for some of the largest organizations in the world. Our advisory services enable your enterprise to develop practical, cost-effective strategies and roadmaps to tackle security protection for your products and services. We will develop security policies and procedures, and provide an evaluation of your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
KI Design’s Operational Security Implementation service supports organizations in adopting security best practices by:
- Creating cyber operation security (OPSEC) plans for control systems
- Developing security controls and mitigation plans based on risk assessments
- Embedding cybersecurity into the operations life cycle
- Creating technical and non-technical security mitigation strategies
We can provide 24/7 cybersecurity operations monitoring, putting state-of-the-art threat intelligence to work for your organization. We can detect attacks against critical assets before they lead to a data breach.
KI Design also offers security penetration and vulnerability testing services to your organization. Our team of experienced professionals can thoroughly assess the security of your systems and identify any vulnerabilities that could be exploited by cyber attackers.
Our security penetration tests simulate an unauthorized intrusion into your systems to evaluate the effectiveness of your security controls and processes. Our testers, acting as external or internal attackers, will attempt to gain privileged access, extract sensitive information, and demonstrate the ability to manipulate your systems in unauthorized ways. To minimize disruption to your operations and maximize the value of the test results, we will follow specific rules of engagement that have been agreed upon in advance.
Our approach to penetration and vulnerability testing is customized to meet your specific needs and goals. We may utilize a range of techniques, including manual testing, automated tools, and social engineering tactics, to identify vulnerabilities in your system. Our testers are highly qualified and adhere to strict ethical guidelines to ensure that the testing is conducted in a safe and responsible manner.
Security penetration and vulnerability testing provides invaluable risk data. By partnering with KI Design for a test, your organization can:
- Discover vulnerabilities that may not have been detected through other security measures
- Understand the potential consequences of a security breach
- Develop strategies to prevent or mitigate the effects of a security breach
- Increase confidence in the security of your systems
A phishing simulation service is a cybersecurity tool that helps businesses train their employees to identify and prevent phishing attacks. Phishing attacks are a common type of cybercrime in which an attacker tries to trick individuals into giving away sensitive information such as login credentials, financial information, or personal information.
Human error is responsible for over 90% of security breaches.
41% of IT professionals report phishing attacks at least daily.
Advanced phishing attacks cost businesses an average of $140,000 per incident.
A phishing simulation service works by sending simulated phishing emails to employees, which mimic real phishing attacks. These emails may contain malicious links or attachments, or may ask employees to enter sensitive information on fake websites. As employees interact with these simulated attacks, the service tracks their responses and provides feedback and training to help them recognize and avoid similar attacks in the future.
In addition to simulated phishing emails, our phishing simulation service includes providing training materials and resources, such as interactive lessons or quizzes, to help employees learn about different types of phishing attacks and how to protect themselves. The service also includes reporting and analytics features to help organizations track the effectiveness of their phishing training and identify areas for improvement.
Overall, a phishing simulation service can be an effective way to help businesses protect themselves against phishing attacks by training their employees to be more vigilant and aware of these threats.
KI Design phishing simulation services include:
- Introduction to phishing
- How to identify and prevent phishing attacks
- Review real-life examples of phishing attacks, and discuss how they could have been avoided
- Identify and respond to simulated phishing attacks through interactive exercises or quizzes
- Recap and review